ISR Expertise from Start to Finish
There’s no question. You know what you're doing—and so do we. The team of experienced professionals at Summit Aviation know ISR and know how to integrate and maintain ISR technology and aircraft. Turn-key special missions and ISR solutions from Summit Aviation allow your organization to take flight and take care of your missions.
Summit Aviation can retro-fit your aircraft or install new ISR technology at our Delaware facility. Engineering to modification, installation and maintenance—Summit Aviation is a one-stop-shop for your eye in the sky.
In addition to services at our main facility, we offer an onsite A&P mechanic that supports you at your location, reducing your downtime, increasing your operational efficiency and ultimately, saving your organization money.
A Word From A Valued Customer
"We have a very dynamic mission in the most restrictive, complex airspace in the world. I designed a specific instrument panel and cockpit layout, consisting of specific avionics. We needed hazard avoidance and situational awareness tools not available in our aircraft model. We wanted an approved installation not just a “field approval."
Summit Aviation was able to engineer and receive an STC for exactly what we wanted and the equipment we specified. The installation was exceptional and the daily operation is flawless. Summit Aviation is engaged with their customers and their employees are like family.
We look forward to years of a strong working relationship."
LT Aaron L SmithChief Pilot/ CommanderPrince George’s County Aviation Section
Our Experts Help These Experts
We understand the work you do is important. Our team of professionals partner with government organizations to equip and maintain ISR mission aircraft. Customers include:
- Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Government Non-DoD and Special Mission
- International Military
Our customers trust our proficiency and commitment to excellence and customer service. Summit Aviation qualifications include:
- DCMA 8210.1 Rev C./AR-95-50 Rev. C Approved Facility
- DCMA Approved Ground Operating Procedures
- Defense Security Services Cleared Facility
- AS9100D Approved Quality System
- 24/7 ARFF Coverage
- Military Trained Technicians
- 9000 Square Foot Paint facility
- Structures and Custom Metal Fabrication
The Right Technology for the Job
Summit Aviation is ready to equip your helicopter or fixed wing asset with the state-of-the-art technology needed to give your ISR missions the clearest images and most complete data possible. Summit Aviation installs all of the latest technology available:
- Camera Systems for the Clearest Images
- Mapping Systems for Situational Awareness
- Microwave Downlink/Uplink Information for Tactical Resolutions
- Communication Systems for Clear and Reliable Transfer of Information