Since 1980, Summit Aviation has prepared more than 100 aircraft for delivery to foreign customers.
For international customers requiring turnkey operations, Summit Aviation provides aircraft maintenance, aircrew training and flight testing support and logistics training and support.
- Aircraft delivery and deployment
- Build completion support
- Flight testing and training support
- Field team deployment
- Royal Netherlands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Flight Testing/Training Support:
- Hangar with classrooms and shop floor training capabilities
- Fabricated full maintenance trainers for Eastern ARNG Aviation Training Site (EAATS) and Royal Canadian Forces
- Completed combining transmission mount beam repair in Honduras
- Shipped six (6) CH-47's by Antonov to the United Arab Emirates