Summit Aviation offers a full spectrum of in-house capabilities for maintaining and supporting government aircraft. Aircraft supported include both rotorcraft and fixed wing models such as the ATR, Black Hawk, CH-47, Dash 8, S-76, V-22 Osprey and more. Summit has an extensive history modifying CH-47 aircraft and a long-standing relationship with the OEM.
Summit’s government aircraft base consists of both domestic and international customers including the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, CBP, DEA, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Sikorsky to name a few.
Over the past 30 years, Summit Aviation has developed a solid relationship with the U.S. Department of Defense and has a proven track record of providing quick turnaround times and on schedule, on budget deliveries. Summit has a team of skilled, experienced technicians dedicated to providing maintenance, modifications, inductions, training and logistics to support to the Department of Defense and other government aircraft.
- Heavy Maintenance
- Inspection and Repair
- Modification and Integration
- Tether Hover Capabilities
- Laser Safe Pads
- Flight Testing & Training Support
- Field Team Deployment
- Aerial and Seaport Operations
- Static Displays and Mock-Ups
- DCMA 8210.1 Rev C./AR-95-50 Rev. C Approved Facility
- DCMA Approved Ground Operating Procedures
- Defense Security Services Cleared Facility
- AS9100D Approved Quality System
- 24/7 ARFF Coverage
- Military Trained Technicians
Have questions? Reach out to one of our business development representatives to learn more about how we can serve your operation. Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon. We genuinely look forward to serving you.