Summit Aviation offers a full spectrum of in-house capabilities for maintaining and supporting government aircraft. Aircraft supported include both rotorcraft and fixed wing models such as the ATR, Black Hawk, CH-47, Dash 8, S-76, V-22 Osprey and more. Summit has an extensive history modifying CH-47 aircraft and a long-standing relationship with the OEM.
Summit’s government base consists of both domestic and international customers including the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, CBP, DEA, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Sikorsky to name a few.
Over the past 30 years, Summit Aviation has developed a solid relationship with the U.S. Department of Defense and has a proven track record of providing quick turnaround times and on schedule, on budget deliveries. Summit has a team of skilled, experienced technicians dedicated to providing maintenance, modifications, inductions, training and logistics to support to the Department of Defense.
- Heavy Maintenance
- Inspection and Repair
- Modification and Integration
- Tether Hover Capabilities
- Laser Safe Pads
- Flight Testing & Training Support
- Field Team Deployment
- Aerial and Seaport Operations
- Static Displays and Mock-Ups
- DCMA 8210.1 Rev C./AR-95-50 Rev. C Approved Facility
- DCMA Approved Ground Operating Procedures
- Defense Security Services Cleared Facility
- AS9100C Approved Quality System
- 24/7 ARFF Coverage
- Military Trained Technicians