For Sale – Mahindra Airvan 8 demonstrator aircraft
2012 Mahindra Airvan 8 SN TC320-12-175 L REG: N1753S
This well-maintained Mahindra Airvan 8 demonstrator aircraft comes mission-ready, equipped with state-of-the-art tracking and surveillance equipment including a FLIR 380HD, WGS “TMS™” Tactical Mapping System and pilot and observer seating. All customizable upon request.
With superior performance, low operating cost and unmatched safety features, the Airvan 8 is the perfect solution for law enforcement and government agencies requiring an airborne command center to gather and transmit information during missions.
The Airvan 8 is also the only aircraft in its class that is certified to FAR 23 at Amendment 54 (VFR) & 55 (IFR) without exemption or need for equivalent safety determination.
- Garmin avionics
- 7+ hour on mission time with full payload
- Outfitted for multiple sensors and camera systems
- Can take off and land on unapproved surfaces
- Operates on avgas
- Completely customizable
- Easy to maintain and modify
- Stable and quiet
- Lycoming IO-540TC 6 Cyl, 320 HP
- Max. takeoff weight = 4000 lb. (Increase available to 4200 lb.)
- Max. payload with full fuel = 1250 lb.
- Fuel capacity = 88 gallons (usable)
- Take-off distance = 1000 ft.
- Landing distance = 520 ft. Range 6 hrs. (124 kts @ 8000 ft), 706 nm (with 45 min reserves)
- Service ceiling 20,000 ft.
- One workstation, one equipment rack, five seats, 28-volt alternator and pod with retract system
FLIR Systems 380HD EO/IR:
- System supports all major suppliers (FLIR and others)
- Daytime camera and nighttime camera (IR)
- Full motion video
- WGS Systems “TMS™” Tactical Mapping System:
- TMS™ supports interfacing to digital data links as desired
- TMS™ is fully integrated with the FLIR 380HD for EO/IR command and control and street address overlay
- Comms and data link installed to customer specs
- Aircraft is non-pressurized and easy to modify
- Certified for two workstations and one equipment rack
- Belly Pod with retract mechanism certified for 109 lb payload
- Flexible cabin configurations
- Large 42” sliding cabin door
- 28-volt 100-amp dedicated Mission Power