Summit Airport (KEVY) is privately owned and operated by Summit Aviation. The airport is located in Middletown, Delaware, on a 550-acre private, secured site with a North/South Runway 17/35 that is 4,500 ft by 66 ft, turboprop capable and can accommodate medium- size jets.
The facility maintains high security and is completely enclosed with 24/7 video surveillance. Summit Aviation is a U.S. Department of Defense-approved contractor facility.
- Three published IFR approaches
- Full FBO services
- T-Hangar rentals
- Overnight tie downs
- Summit Common Frequency – 122.725
- Philadelphia clearance delivery – 125.3Untitled
- Summit AWOS – 132.32
- Summit Aviation FBO – 302-449-1040
- AWOS Weather – 302-378-2063
- AOG Service – 302-722-3041
Summit Aviation provides full FBO services with no landing, security or facility fees. Our professional, dependable flight operations team puts customer satisfaction as their No. 1 priority.
Summit Aviation employs Eastern Aviation fuel-trained Line Technicians to ensure the safety and security of your aircraft and passengers.
- Courtesy cars and shuttle service
- Pilots lounge for flight planning
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Vending area
- Local hotel and restaurant information
- Oil, oxygen and nitrogen
- Aircraft cleaning and detailing
- Ramp and hangar rental/storage
Summit Aviation is a Shell Aviation-branded FBO, honoring the Aero class loyalty rewards program. All major credit cards are accepted. Summit offers Jet A, Jet A W/prist and 100LL fuel.
Ramp and hangar space are available for rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Courtesy & Rental Vehicles:
Summit Aviation’s has a limited quantity of courtesy vehicles available for short term customer use with reservation. Should you need a vehicle for an extended period of time, or if no courtesy vehicles are available, please contact the following local rental car company to reserve a vehicle to be dropped off at the FBO:
753 N Broad Street
(302) 376-5606, Option 4
For reservations or additional information, please contact: